This agreement is executed between the customer(s) named below and Let’s Go Tour Singapore Pte Ltd (Let’s Go) UEN SG201600508E, a licensed (No. 02829) travel agency in Singapore.
‘Bicycle’ – A bicycle or e-scooter provided by Let’s Go for the purpose and duration of the tour ‘Duration’ – The period of the tour specified below and any other period when the bicycle is at the disposal of the customer.
Let’s Go’s Obligations
- To provide the bicycle, helmet and the services of a tourist guide available for the customer during the period
- To ensure that the bicycle is in a roadworthy condition and complies with the regulations lay down by the Land Transport Authority of Singapore.
- By coming on the bicycle tour, the customer understands, acknowledges and accepts the inherent risks in such an activity.
- The customer hereby discharges Let’s Go from any liability and Let’s Go cannot be held responsible in any way for any losses, damages, injury or death sustained directly or indirectly by the guest in relation to the tour.
- The customer also assumes full responsibility for any minors brought by him/her to the tour.
- The customer shall use the bicycle in a responsible manner and is liable for any fines, losses or damages due to misuse to the bicycle when the bicycle is at the disposal of the customer.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF the parties hereunto set their hands the day and year herein written: